Please join PwC for an international tax discussion as our tax specialists highlight key international tax issues impacting healthcare providers, colleges, universities, cultural organizations, and other types of tax-exempt entities, as such organizations continue to expand their global footprint.Topics will include:
Benefits from your participation:
- Considerations and risks of going global
- Considerations for using a blocker entity
- Individual foreign tax issues associated with sending employees abroad and "employing" individuals abroad
- Corporate foreign tax issues associated with conducting business in foreign geographies
- Insight into why the IRS is interested in international activities abroad and highlights of their current focus areas
Who should attend?
- Stay informed about emerging tax developments that can impact your organization
- Earn up to 1.5 CPE credits
- Hear from a broad range of PwC specialists, who will update you on the current state of technical topics
CFOs, Controllers, Tax and Finance Directors, and others with a role in tax reporting.Questions:
Please contact your PwC professional or Gwen Lane
with any questions regarding this event. We look forward to your participation!