PwC will provide an in-depth look at the latest trends and themes presented in our 2014 State of the Internal Audit Profession Study.
The findings have expanded significantly upon last year's focus on the alignment of expectations for the function and delved into areas including:
- Understanding stakeholder perceptions related to the value of Internal Audit
- Further enhancing alignment of Internal Audit’s mandate or core responsibilities
- Improving performance of Internal Audit through alignment of expectations
- Continued rising of the "floor" related to expectations of Internal Audit's performance
- Characteristics of best-in-class organizations who are effectively managing risks and the role of Internal Audit within these organizations
In addition to discussing the highlights and results of the survey, the webcast will feature a panel of Internal Audit Stakeholders who will share their perspectives on risk and internal audit's role in helping companies manage the evolving risk landscape facing companies today. The panel will include Robert King, Chief Audit Executive, FedEx Corporation
and John Fazio, Audit Committee Chair, Heidrick & Struggles
, along with other peers sharing their perspectives.
We hope you can join us and encourage you to register. To do so, please click on the "Registration" link to the right.