To attend this webcast, go to:
Corporations and investors are increasingly going beyond the traditional acquisition/disposal model and using joint ventures and business alliances to achieve their business development objectives.
While there are many benefits to using a joint venture or business alliance structure, there are also many pitfalls, and they can be very challenging to execute.
1) The prevalence of joint ventures and business alliances
2) Challenges that can arise
3) Mitigating the risks for successful execution
Join us on January 24, 2013 to learn how you can navigate these often complicated business models.
- Nigel Smith, Partner, Deals, PwC
- Donna Coallier, Partner, Valuation Services, PwC
- John Klee, Partner, Advisory Services, PwC
- Curt Moldenhauer, Partner, Deals, PwC
- Mark Haller, Partner, PwC
Who should attend
- Private equity and corporate deal professionals including:
- Partners/principals/managing directors/associates
- Business development/M&A executives
- Financial professionals involved in Deals transactions
Participation in the live webcast qualifies for 1 CPE credit in the subject area of Specialized Knowledge and Applications.
To register for this event, please click on the "Registration" tab.