IntroductionTaxes increased on January 1, are you prepared?
Please join PwC’s Private Company Services (PCS) for our annual Year End Tax and Wealth Management Planning webcast on November 19 from 2:00pm – 3:30pm eastern. On the webcast, you will learn how you and your business may be affected by tax increases, what other changes are in effect for 2013, what planning opportunities are available that can help minimize the tax impact and efficiently manage your wealth, and what changes may result from potential tax reform.
What's new for 2013?
- Top marginal tax rates went up to 39.6%
- A 3.8% surtax has been added to certain net investment income, and a 0.9% surtax has been added to certain earned income
- The overall tax rate associated with interest, short-term capital gains and passive income has risen to 43.4% for those in the highest tax bracket
- The final repair regulations and increased tax rates for pass-through entities
Our panel is comprised of partners from the PCS practice who specialize in providing customized tax, audit, and advisory services to private companies, their owners and high net worth individuals. Please join this informative discussion as our panelists:
Who should attend?
- Share their insight into the economic and regulatory environments in the United States and abroad and the impact on managing and growing your business and investments
- Discuss significant tax changes for businesses and high net worth individuals
- Provide planning ideas relevant for the current tax environment
- Provide updates on charitable giving and estate and gift planning
Private company executives, family business owners, and high net worth individuals. Registration process:
To register for this event, please click on the "Registration" tab. Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation notice with complete webcast access instructions. CPE:
You will be eligible to receive up to 1.5 CPE credits. Please click the "CPE credit" tab on the left side of this page for more details.