Building on momentum carried over from the fourth quarter of 2011, the US IPO market showed significant strength in the first quarter of 2012, resulting in the highest first quarter volume since 2007. New issuers saw strong aftermarket investor interest in their IPO stocks, creating positive returns for 80 percent of current quarter IPOs. With the finalization of the JOBS Act, combined with a robust and diversified IPO pipeline, there is a renewed confidence in the 2012 IPO market.
Please join us on April 25 for an hour-long webcast as our panel will provide practical insight on navigating the process of going public and highlight some of the key issues and considerations. Topics of discussion include:
- Overview of the current IPO market, pipeline and recent activity.
- Regulatory, financial, organizational, people and technical issues facing companies contemplating an IPO.
- Impact of the JOBS Act.
- The preparation necessary to ensure IPO readiness.
- The transition and long term effects of becoming a public company.
Who should attend?
- Neil Dhar (Moderator), Partner, Transaction Services
- Tom Snyder, Partner, Risk Assurance/Internal Audit
- Mike Gould, Partner, Transaction Services
- Derek Thomson, Director, Transaction Services
Private equity and corporate deal professionals including:
Watch the replay of our webcast - Register below to access this webcast for up to one year after the live webcast date. CPE credits are not offered after the live webcast date. http://event.on24.com/r.htm?e=411775&s=1&k=D49B5A0A2A5F5EF8277C95444DD294C8
- C-suite, functional leaders (CFO, Corporate Controller, CIO, VP tax, Internal Audit, etc.)
- Board of directors, Audit committee members
- Partners/principals/managing directors/associates
- Business development/M&A executives
- Financial professionals involved in M&A and IPO transactions
- Others interested in learning more about the IPO process.