While uncertainty over the global economic environment and volatile equity markets significantly slowed U.S. deal volume earlier in the year, an uptick in activity during the end of the second quarter and through the third quarter, in conjunction with an active pipeline, indicated the M&A market may be regaining momentum halfway through the year.
Join us on December 18 to learn the current state of play in the US, the trends impacting dealmaking, and what we envision the deal market could look like in 2013.
- What we've seen in dealmaking throughout 2012, both with strategic buyers and private equity firms
- Who have been the most active M&A participants
- How access to capital, regulation and other macro factors are impacting M&A
- What we think will drive M&A in 2013
- M&A dynamics in key industry sectors
- Global dealmaking dynamics affecting M&A in the US
Who should attend
- Martyn Curragh, Principal, US Deals Leader, PwC
- Tim Hartnett, Partner, US Private Equity Leader, PwC
- Private equity and corporate deal professionals including:
- Partners/principals/managing directors/associates
- Business development/M&A executives
- Financial professionals involved in M&A and divestiture transactions
Participation in the live webcast qualifies for 1 CPE credit in the subject area of Specialized Knowledge and Applications.
To register for this event, please click on the "Registration" tab.