Investors are increasingly taking environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors into consideration when assessing the value of a company. However, most executives are unsure how to truly unlock this value the impact it can have on essential reporting and IPO sale prices.
We’ll discuss the role solutions like ESG can play in increased valuation by creating cost-savings and driving new revenue streams. We’ll also dive into questions about a company’s sustainability program that are being asked by new stakeholders, like the Exchanges and private equity, and how it is more important than ever to have effective answers. Finally, we’ll discuss the results of our newly released PE Responsible Investment Survey where over 100 respondents shared their views on understanding, quantifying, and communicating the value of ESG.
Topics of discussion will include:
- What is ESG?
- How does ESG factor into the deal process?
- What is the role of new stakeholders in IPO valuation and how can you be prepared to interact with them?
- How does PE view ESG management?
Join us on October 22 to learn about the importance of ESG.
Scott J. Gehsmann, PwC partner specializing in deals and financial reporting
Andy Cristinzio, PwC partner specializing in private equity deals
Donna Coallier, PwC partner, specializing in valuations
Tom Kalinosky, PwC director specializing in environmental-related financial risk and reporting
Lauren Kelley Koopman, PwC director specializing in sustainability consulting
Who should attend:
Private equity and corporate deal professionals including:
- C-suite, functional leaders (CFO, Corporate Controller, CIO, VP tax, Internal Audit, etc.)
- Board of directors, Audit committee members
- Partners/principals/managing directors/associates
- Business development/M&A executives
- Financial professionals involved in M&A and operational functions
Participation in the live webcast qualifies for 1 CPE credit in the subject area of Specialized Knowledge and Applications.
To register for this event, please click on the "Registration" tab.