PwC invites you to participate in our 2nd Annual Global R&D Tax Symposium: Fostering Innovation in the United States and Around the World
. The Symposium will be held on Thursday, May 10, 2012 in Washington, D.C.
The Symposium is designed for tax executives of multinational corporations with responsibilities relating to their company's R&D investments and concerns about the competitiveness of their company in the global marketplace. Executives who attend the Symposium will have the opportunity to discuss new and changing incentives for innovation with peers, PwC innovation leaders, and U.S. government officials. Participants also will develop ways to enhance their plans to take advantage of all available incentives.
This year our symposium will include the following sessions:
- Pathways to the future: New developments in innovation tax policy around the world
- Planning to take advantage of government competition to attract research activities and intellectual property
- Benefitting from innovation tax incentives in emerging economies
- Promoting certainty, collaboration, and transparency in the administration of tax incentives
- Fostering innovation: Is the U.S. tax policy on the right track?
For more information, see our business program. We look forward to seeing you in May.
There is a $150 fee for non-government attendees.
To learn more about PwC's Global R&D Incentives Group, read recent publications, or learn about global R&D tax incentives around the world, please click here
.PwC reserves the right to restrict users from registering for this event at their sole discretion.