As part of our webcast series on the new Revenue Recognition
standard, we invite you to join us for an expanded discussion on the specific impacts the new standard will have on the Entertainment & Media sector
. While the new standard will impact companies broadly, there are particular implications to Entertainment & Media sector
companies that deserve focus as companies plan for implementation.
Entertainment & Media sector specialists:
Who should attend?
- Moderator: Stefanie Kane (Partner) Sector Assurance Leader
- Bob Barrett (Partner) National Quality Organization
- Bud Swartz (Partner) Sector Assurance
- Richard Veysey (Partner) Capital Markets and Accounting Advisory
Entertainment & Media industry accounting, finance and internal audit professionals including titles such as Chief Accounting Officers (CAOs), Chief Financial Officers (CFOs), Controllers, Directors of Finance, Chief Audit Executives (CAEs), SOX Compliance Directors, Internal Audit Directors, General Counsel, members of the Board of Directors, and the managers and staff in these functions.
Participation in the live webcast may qualify for 1 CPE credit in the area of Accounting.
PwC overall Revenue Recognition webcast dates and times:
Please note that this industry-tailored webcast supplements two other PwC webcasts that discuss the new standard as further listed below.
- Revenue Recognition: How revenue recognition will change – Tuesday, June 12 from 1:00pm – 2:30pm ET
- Revenue Recognition: What actions companies can take to prepare – Thursday, June 19 from 1:00pm – 2:00pm ET
To register for these webcasts, go to www.pwc.com/us/revrec