Many organizations feel like they are flying blind when it comes to establishing efficient and effective business processes. In fact, many companies embark on changes to their business and IT processes based on gut intuition rather than leveraging the hard facts (or data) stored in their SAP system. This of course can lead to poor decision making and an inability to measure the impact of change over time. Avoid this common pitfall by learning a proven and cost effective approach to measuring the utilization of your SAP system.
This webcast will provide you with techniques to enable you to:
- Understand and measure how SAP is being utilized by your organization
- Select key performance indicators (KPIs) and key risk indicators (KRIs) that are important to your company
- Measure your company's performance against these KPIs and KRIs
- Understand the typical pitfalls of such a project
- Follow a proven approach and methodology to evaluate your environment including, scoping, extraction of data, analysis of data and reporting to Senior Management
- Articulate how this process can lead to measurable improvements to your business and quantifiable ROI