Introduction Registration is now closed. If you would like to participate in this event please contact Amy Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Insurance M&A market started to recover from its low levels experienced over the last few years, despite continued economic uncertainty and market volatility in Europe and the U.S. While there are many interested buyers and potential sellers, most of the latter are holding out for an improvement in the economy and the valuations.
Areas of particular concern that may affect M&A include:
- How to structure deals in a difficult business environment;
- Potential changes in the markets for deals; and
- How M&A activity may be impacted in light of uncertainty about potential new tax regulations, regulatory oversight, changes in capital requirements and low interest rate environment.
We will discuss recent trends and outlook relating to P&C, life insurance and insurance broker M&A in the US as well as provide our insights relating to common deal issues relating to these sectors.
Please join PwC for a discussion of these topics on Thursday, March 7 at 2:00pm ET.
PwC featured speakers include:
Invite a colleague:
- Rich de Haan, Life Actuarial Leader
- Mark Friedman, M&A Director
- Julie Goosman, Insurance M&A Tax Partner
- John Marra, M&A Partner
- Mark Purowitz Insurance Advisory Partner
- Dan Thomas, P&C Actuarial Leader
If you would like to invite a colleague, please share the following link http://www.meetpwc.com/insurancema13
Please take a few moments to complete the online registration form by selecting the "Registration" link to the right.
Contact Amy Rose at email@example.com
with any questions.