Although the economy has shown signs of improvement, a significant amount of stress, uncertainty and volatility still exist in the marketplace, both domestically and globally. In the power sector, this uncertainty and volatility is heightened, with key factors, including supply/demand, natural gas, and environmental regulation, shaping the sector landscape. An understanding of the impacts of these key factors is paramount to navigating complexity, addressing distress and uncovering opportunities in the current marketplace.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Current state of the power sector
- Key considerations
- Opportunities in the marketplace
Join us on May 23 to learn about the current state of the Utilities sector and key considerations and opportunities in the marketplace.
Perry Mandarino, Principal, US Business Recovery Services Leader, PwC
Jeremy Fago, Principal, Deals Utilities Sector Leader, PwC
Kenyon Willhoit, Manager, Deals Utilities sector, PwC
Who should attend:
Private equity and corporate deal professionals including:
- C-suite, functional leaders (CFO, Corporate Controller, CIO, VP tax, Internal Audit, etc.)
- Board of directors, Audit committee members
- Partners/principals/managing directors/associates
- Business development/M&A executives
- Financial professionals involved in M&A and operational functions
- Energy/Oil & Gas/Power & Utilities sector professionals
Participation in the live webcast qualifies for 1 CPE credit in the subject area of Specialized Knowledge and Applications.
To register for this event, please click on the "Registration" tab.