As corporations and private equity firms wrap up the fiscal year and look to renew growth strategies in the year ahead, how acquisitions and exits factor into those plans will be strongly influenced by confidence in the M&A market, availability of capital, and underlying economic growth conditions.
With an optimistic start to the year, the market volatility in the second half has introduced more risk into the market and increased the cost of financing. However, money is still flowing and available to get deals done.
We invite you to join PwC for a webcast discussion on the current state of play in the US, the trends impacting dealmaking, and what we envision the deal market could look like in 2012.
Attend the webcast and learn:
Who should attend?
- What we've seen in dealmaking throughout 2011, both with strategic buyers and private equity firms
- Who have been the most active M&A participants
- How access to capital, regulation and other macro factors are impacting M&A
- What we think will drive M&A in 2012
- M&A dynamics in key industry sectors
- Global dealmaking dynamics affecting M&A in the US
- Private equity and corporate deal professionals including:
- Partners/principals/managing directors/associates
- Business development/M&A executives
- Financial professionals involved in M&A and divestiture transactions
Participation in the live webcast qualifies for 1 CPE credit in the subject area of Specialized Knowledge and Applications.
To register for this event, please click on the "Registration" tab.