IntroductionWatch the replay of our webcast - Register below to access this webcast for up to one year after the live webcast date. CPE credits are not offered after the live webcast date.
Strong corporate divestiture activity in 2011 was driven by a sharp increase in spin-offs and carve-outs which are expected to continue into 2012. Operational and financial specific issues can significantly impact the long-term value recognized from these transactions.
In this webcast we will highlight key considerations in these areas to avoid common pitfalls which erode deal value.
- Market observations
- Divestiture process
- Operational separation for a divestiture
- Financial issues for a divestiture
Who should attend?
- John Potter, Partner, Transaction Services (moderator)
- Barrett Shipman, Principal, Advisory – Operations
- Bryan McLaughlin, Partner, Transaction Services – Divestitures Services Leader
- Chet Mowrey, Partner, Transaction Services – Divestiture Services Leader
Private equity and corporate deal professionals including:
- Partners / principals / managing directors / associates
- Business development / M&A executives
- Financial professionals involved in M&A and divestiture transactions
22 February 2012
1:00pm - 2:00pm ET